Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Over 18, but under 21...Online only? I think not..

A project of mine which i would really enjoy making happen is a tournament large enough to attract the talent, and also allow the entrance of players not yet 21 but at least 18. A way to scout the talent if you will, and see the next generation of Vegas sharks in action. Tell me what you think, tell me if you, or someone you know, would like this idea and participate. With the youngest WSOP champion ever crowned just weeks ago, now is the time to see what the youngsters can really do!! Please give me your feedback as a player, and if your in a executive position with the ability to help make this happen, please contact me so we can discuss the many possibilities.
Feedback Feedback Feedback!!! :) OmNi

Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker

No comments: